The primary goal of this one week course on Digital Electronics and Logic Design is introduce digital electronics to ITI/Diploma and Engineering students in a very simple way
After this course, student may be able to design complex digital system and logic circuits.
- Interactive session with students
- Practices on Digital circuit design
- Industry specific
What is the target audience?
- ITI/Diploma and Engineering students
- B.SC/M.SC (Physics/Electronics)students
- BCA/MCA Student
Design Concept: 4 hrs
Number system, Logic gates, Digital Circuit design process, Karnough Map, circuit minimization, combinational circuits, multiplexer, De-multiplexer, Decoder, Encoder, Half adder, full adder, Sequential circuit design: RS flip flop, Dflip flop, JK Flipflop, Latch, Counter design, controller design, ALU Design, Processor Design.
Digital IC Characteristics:2hrs.
Logic states, Voltage and Current parameters, Fan-in and Fan-out, Current source and sink, Noise and noise margin, Power dissipation, Speed of operation, Operating temperature, Physical packages of logic circuit
Practical on Hardware Kit Development: 18 hrs
- Logic gates
- Combinational circuit design(Multiplexer, DeMultiplexer,Decoder, Encoder, Half Adder, full Adder)
- Sequential Logic Design(Flipflop, JK Flipflop, Counter Design, ALU Design, Processor Design